mercredi 30 octobre 2013

4 atmospheres for the Nice Design Fair

let me show you the moodboards i was asked to realize for the Nice Design Exhibition from the 9th to the 17th of November, for my friend Sylvie, decorator at Maison Modèle
My lamps LUDD, EGGS, my sculptures and cushions, my sheep skins will be on her POp Up shop there... feel free to visit her!!!!

je vous présente ce soir les moodboards que mon amie Sylvie de Maison Modèle m'a demandé de lui réaliser pour le stand qu'elle aura à la Foire de Nice du 9 au 17 Novembre, Palais des Expositions.
Dans sa boutique éphémère il y aura mes lamps Ludd, Eggs, mes sculptures et coussins, ainsi que mes peaux de moutons... N'hésitez pas à aller y faire un tour!!!!

atmosphere rock


atmosphere Scandinavia


Atmosphere Chic


Atmosphere Boheme

Moodboard by Cez via my Pinterest




18 commentaires:

  1. Perso, j'adore l'esprit bohème et le scandinave ! mais les deux autres sont très bien réalisés aussi ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It will help everyone. Keep posting.

    RépondreSupprimer

  3. Amazing post written. It shows your effort and dedication.

    RépondreSupprimer

  4. I discovered your blog while scanning for the updates, I am glad to be here.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for the update and quick reply. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on this thread.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. That’s good articles also these teachers amazing, thanks for that quality articles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. This is additionally a decent post which I truly delighted in perusing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Nice to see this beautiful blog! please keep sharing such type of Information with us. looking forward from your side.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your style is very unique. Appreciate you for posting Valuable tips.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I like learning new stuff. So, thankuou for this information of yours.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. helpful information and facts. Lots of, thanks a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I enjoy every little bit of it. I bookmarked to check out new stuff of this blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Nice weblog here! Additionally your site loads up very fast!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I am really grateful for your blog post for giving a lot of information

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Its an amazing website, really enjoyed your articles. Helpful and interesting too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I genuinely enjoy studying on this internet site, it contains fantastic articles.

    RépondreSupprimer